Special Offer for Adama Employees
Free Pet Insurance Quote in 30 Seconds
Spot coverage helps you protect your pet in case of accidents, illnesses, behavioral issues, emergencies, and more.
- Choose a plan that works best for you, your pet and your budget! Spot Pet Insurance plans offer several coverage options that could save you thousands on covered conditions.
- Next Day Accident Coverage - no enrollment fees or cancellation fees.
- Add wellness coverage for just a little more per month and get coverage for annual wellness exams, vaccines, dental care and more!
Pet Insurance Plans for Your Pet
Pet insurance covers your dog or cat in case of unexpected injuries or illnesses. With plans from Spot, you can personalize your coverage to best suit the needs of you and your pet.
- Bone Fractures and Lacerations
- Swallowed Objects
- Toxic Ingestions
- Excessive Licking
- Tail Chasing
- Behavioural Modification Medications
- Respiratory Infection
- Hip Dysplasia
- Heart Disease
- Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD)
- Annual Exams
- Dental Cleanings
- Flea and Heartworm Prevention
How Pet Insurance Works
Visit Any Licensed Vet, Emergency Clinic or Specialist.
Get the care your pet needs and pay your bill.
Submit Your Claim.
Send it in online, by mail, or by fax.
Payment can be sent by direct deposit or cheque by mail.